Farnham Golf Society Rules
I don’t really like the word ‘rules’, let’s just say these are guidelines for our golf society, but they are set in stone, so read on….
Booking for a golf event
- We assume that every member is playing every society event. In the event that you cannot play, please confirm your non attendance NO LATER than 10 days before the event
- There is no maximum amount of guests a member can invite. Guest fee is different for every event, please see the Diary page for pricing
- If you don’t turn up or don’t inform either the captain, handicap secretary or treasurer of your non attendance, the £60 members fee will be payable.
- Handicaps will be adjusted by the handicap secretary
- New members will start off on a handicap of 18. After 2 rounds they will be re-assessed.
Event and end of year main prizes
- £3 from every members fee will go to the winner of the 3 pointer challenge
- £7 from every members fee will go towards Captains Day prizes
- Monthly event winners will receive the Farnham Golf Society Cup and a cash prize (more detailed prize info can be found on the Society info page)
- The overall society winner is the person with the most stableford points from four out of six events and will receive a Player of the Year engraved plaque
- An additional prize for the most 3 pointers from four out of six events will win a prize (details on the Society Info page)